- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites,dark's and colours.
- The care label washing temp is the highest permitted temperature. But if not sure always wash at lower temperature rather then higher.
- Turn garments inside out before washing.
- Any Details attached on your garments ? dimonties etc , best way is put it inside out in a pillow case and hand wash.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do Not Tumble dry Garments unless indicated on care label
- Do not Iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.